The Institute of American Indian Arts is accepting submissions for digital dome projects to be exhibited during currents 2012: The Santa Fe International New Media Festival – June 22 thru July 8, 2012 in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. The selected work will be screened at the Digital Dome @ IAIA housed in the new Science and Technology building at the Institute of American Indian Arts.
We are looking for work that makes use of the dome for its artistic potential rather than as a museum presentation or fulldome show. All thematic concepts will be considered.
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2012 / Submission is Free.
Please complete the online Submission Form by clicking here
Video for dome projection:
Email link to Vimeo or Youtube file or mail .mov on DVD
Stills for dome projection:
Email stills or provide link.
Provide brief artist bio and statement
Email contact: email@example.com
83 Avan Nu Po Road
Santa Fe, NM 87508, USA
If your work is chosen for the currents 2012 Festival, you must provide a dome master:
* NTFS or HFS+(OS X) formatted hard drive (Please include cables and necessary hardware)
* “DomeMaster” format required (circular image within square frame — example available upon request)
* 30 Frame per second image sequence
* Image sequence of frames, must be at least 2048 x 2048 or preferably 4096 x 4096
* Use 5 digit numbering sequence, eg. firstname_lastname2011_00000.png
* Submit sound as 6-channel mono wav files, 48khz, 16-bit (even if using a stereo or mono mix)
* No titles, credits, watermarks or logos within viewable area.
Need help creating a dome master, click here.
Information on the Digital Dome at the Institute of American Indian Arts
If you have any questions, contact Ethan Bach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very exciting! I’ll definitely be submitting. You should post this to the yahoo fulldome listserv and DomeL google group.
My sis informed me with regards to your web blog. They were right, I am actually amazed with all the publishing and advanced pattern. This indicates with me you’re just scratching the surface when it comes to whatever you might attain, however you’re off towards a great launch! I thought i would combine this site to my personal bookmark webpage along with I merely joined the feed.